Once your taxes have been filed, first, take a moment to breathe a big sigh of relief…and then enjoy some Tax Day (April 15, 2019) discounts. There’s nothing like a good deal to take the sting out of tax obligations. Below, we’ve compiled a short list of best food and drink deals, taken from offer.com.
- Applebee’s: Enjoy a Strawberry Dollarita for $1.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: April 10 to 15 get the Big Bagel Bundle (13 New York-style bagels with two tubs of cream cheese) for only $10.40.
- Firehouse Subs: Purchase a full-price medium or large sub, chips and a drink and get a free medium sub.
- Great American Cookies: Receive a free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- Kona Ice: Spot a Kona truck and score free shaved ice on April 15.
- Menchie’s: Download their app by April 15 to get a free $5 frozen yogurt.
- Schlotzky’s Deli: Get a free small Original sandwich with the purchase of a medium drink and chips on April 15.
If you are looking to score some non-edible deals, Kohls, Macy’s, Holiday Inn Express and other companies are also offering discounts for taxpayers. Be sure to check out the Offer.com site and your local retailers to make sure you don’t miss anything.